The premium mini regulator is all you need to serve and pressurise your Small Batch mini keg with CO2. It is compatible with 16g gas cartridges or bulbs or pair it up with our SodaStream converter for more gas.
Why Small Batch mini regulators are different:
- Easy to use dial to set your desired CO2 keg pressure
- Pressure rated up to 35 PSI
- Compatible with 16g CO2 cartridges/bulbs
- Compatible with Small Batch SodaStream converter
These Australian custom made brass adaptors allow you to use a 400g Soda Stream bottle with our mini regulators without swapping out any connectors, go from bulb to sodastream in seconds.
Why Small Batch Brew adaptors are different:
- Australian made brass adapters with a 16g thread and silicon seal for the perfect fit
- Soda stream bottle holds 25 x 16g disposable bulbs ($50 for bulbs, $20 for sodastream refills)
- Swap between bulbs and soda stream in seconds
- Use bulbs for when you are serving or visiting friends and the soda stream when force carbonating or at home
Our forced carbonation kit is the best way to carbonate your home brew or connect up multiple kegs together. Forced carbonation will allow you to speed up your home brew by injecting CO2 directly into the fermented beer.
The kit comes with our plastic barbed gas (white) disconnect, 1/4″ swivel nut, 1 meter of tubing and a stainless steel barbed to 1/4″ MFL nipple.
Why Small Batch forced carbonation kits are different:
- Connect the kit to your Sodastream converter for all the gas you will need to force carbonate 5 litres
- Quality connections and seals
- Stainless steel connectors 1/4″ MFL swivel nut
- Stainless 1/4″ MFL to barbed nipple
- Food grade tubing
- Plastic Gas (White) disconnect
IMPORTANT NOTES WHEN USING THESE BITS (WARRANTY)
THE MINI REGULATOR IS SENSITIVE TO LIQUID. EXPOSING THE INTERNAL MECHANISM TO MOISTURE WILL VOID ITS WARRANTY.
DO NOT LEAVE THE KEG AND MINI REGULATOR ATTACHED LYING DOWN AS BEER CAN ENTER THE INTERNAL MECHANISM.
ONLY FORCE CARBONATE USING OUR KIT AND DO NOT ATTACH THE REGULATOR DIRECTLY TO THE LIQUID DISCONNECT.
MAKE SURE THE SODA STREAM ADAPTER IS CONNECTED TO THE REGULATOR FIRST BEFORE SCREWING ONTO THE SODASTREAM CANISTER.