These premium quality Small Batch Brew stainless steel mini beer kegs are all you need to store and serve 5 litres (15 bottles) of fresh craft beer. It is beautifully constructed using a single piece of stainless steel making it strong and durable and better yet it fits upright and neatly into most fridges. To give you greater piece of mind our kegs are passivation treated. Passivation is a process of coating stainless steel to prevent rust.
Why our Small Batch mini beer kegs are different:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Passivation Coated
- Stores 5 litres or 15 bottles of beer
- Force carbonate or naturally carbonate your beer with the Double Ball Lock Spear add on
- Double Ball Lock Spear has an Automatic or Manual Pressure Release Valve (35 PSI)
- Silicone Dip Tube
- Laser etched logo, show off to your friends that you are a Small Batch Brewer
- When you aren’t home brewing fill your keg with beer from a number of our partner micro-breweries
- We will throw in 30 grams of Sodium Percarbonate for FREE to keep your keg fresh and sanitised
- Compatible with all competitors mini keg products
Maintenance and Care – keep your connections and seals in tip top shape and make them last a lifetime with our Kegging lube.