These premium quality Small Batch Brew stainless steel mini beer kegs are all you need to store and serve 10 litres (30 bottles) of fresh craft beer. It is beautifully constructed using a single piece of stainless steel making it strong and durable and better yet it fits upright and neatly into most fridges. To give you greater piece of mind our kegs are passivation treated. Passivation is a process of coating stainless steel to prevent rust.
Why our Small Batch mini beer kegs are different:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Passivation Coated
- Stores 10 litres or 30 bottles of beer
- Naturally carbonate your home-brew in the keg with the Carbonation Cap
- Force carbonate your beer with the Double Ball Lock Spear add on
- Spear and Cap has an Automatic or Manual Pressure Release (35 PSI)
- Laser etched logo, show off to your friends that you are a Small Batch Brewer
- When you aren’t home brewing fill your keg with beer from a number of our partner micro-breweries
- We will throw in 30 grams of Sodium Percarbonate for FREE to keep your keg fresh and sanitised
- Compatible with all competitors mini keg products
Maintenance and Care – keep your connections and seals in tip top shape and make them last a lifetime with our Kegging lube.