This essential piece of equipment should be in every home brewers toolkit. The hydrometer is used to determine the ‘Specific Gravity’ of your home brew beer before and after fermentation. The hydrometer does this by reading the fermentable sugar content in your wort (unfermented beer). The more sugar there is in the liquid, the thicker or denser it will become and the higher the ‘Specific Gravity’. Once you have recorded the starting and finished gravity you can quickly calculate the ABV% of your home brew.
WHY OUR HOME BREW TRIPLE SCALE GLASS BEER HYDROMETERS ARE DIFFERENT:
- Triple / 3 scale measurement.
- Made of glass.
- Extremely accurate and calibrated for home brewing craft beer
- Beer hydrometer range 0.990 to 1.100.
- Comes with a protective storage tube to protect your equipment.
- Accurately measures the density and specific gravity (SG) of a liquid.